Conferences & Road-Shows
Regardless of the size of your budget, we provide both simple and complex systems to cater for you conference or road show. From a small PA system with a data projector and a lapel mic, to complex systems with multiple displays and translation systems, we have what you need. We supply many conference venues and hotels with both equipment and technical staff for their conference clients. The other side of conferencing, of course, is entertainment and gala dinners. We have a number of bands, MC’s, one-man bands, Karaoke presenters and DJ’s who be bring in depending on the demographic expected. In addition we offer lighting effects to enhance the theme you have chosen.
Our services in repect of conferencing are as follows:
- Multiple microphone systems. (each delegate gets their own mic)
- Multiple wireless translation systems.
- Table-top mics.
- Wide range of wireless mics.
- Kramer scalar / switchers for AV control.
- Picture-in-picture for hard-of-hearing translator.
- Christie and Sanyo Projectors ranging from 3000 – 6500 Ansi Lumens.
- Front and Rear Projection screens in 16:9 and 4:3 aspect, from 1,5m wide up to 5m wide.
- 50″ and 51″ Plasma Displays on stands.
- Laptops with MS office.
- Perfect Cue clicker to reliably advance your Powerpoint presentations from some distance away.
- Video live to screen, and recording for post-production.
- 3G routing connectivity for online training.
- PVP2 Media Player with Matrox Tripple Head-to-go. (Macbook Pro)
Big Beat Productions offers great value to Event organisers and Conference Co-ordinators because we are a one-stop shop. We continuously upgrade our Conferencing inventory to keep up with the rapid pace of technological development.
Our biggest conference to date was the FIPF Conference held at the ICC in Durban from 23 – 27 July 2012. This conference was an international French teachers conference which had 18 break-away rooms each with a Plasma and Laptop, two semi-plenary rooms and the main plenary.